FLMS 31st Annual Technical Symposium
August 25-28, 2020
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, Florida
Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration is OPEN!! Click here to register!!!
The Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration Form download will be available here in January.
It’s time to reserve your exhibit space for the 31st Annual Technical Symposium at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida!
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your business, services and products to a unique group of lake professionals and enthusiasts.
Who Will Attend?
FLMS’ Annual Symposium attracts diverse audiences of approximately 200- 250 lake management professionals and lake lovers from all over the State of Florida. Throughout the course of the 2 ½ -day symposium, you will have the opportunity to meet with:
- Lake management consultants;
- Representatives from local, state, provincial and federal water quality agencies;
- Educators and researchers; and
- Citizens concerned about the management of their lakes.
What’s Included in the Fee?
- Full registration package for two (2) people. Includes admission to all technical sessions, meals, breaks and Exhibitor Reception.
- All Refreshment Breaks. Total of five (5) refreshment breaks (all held on the exhibit floor).
- Luncheons. Two (2) luncheons for all participants and guests.
- Evening Social. Wednesday evening Exhibitors Social in the Exhibit Hall providing you with additional opportunities for interaction with attendees.
- Exhibition Space. A single (8’ × 10’) or double (8’ × 20’) or larger exhibition space.
- Table. One or two, depending on booth size, 6’ skirted table for your exhibition space.
- Chairs. Two or more, depending on exhibition space.
- Program Listing. Your company’s contact information printed in the Exhibitor section of the Symposium final program.
- Revolving PowerPoint. Your company’s logo and contact information playing in Exhibit Hall during all breaks and Exhibitor Social.
- Website Listing. A link to your company’s website on the conference website.
- Delegate List. An electronic file of the final Symposium attendee list emailed to you following the Symposium, upon request.
- Sponsorships. A variety of sponsorships are available to suit your company’s needs.
Exhibitor Set-up: Tuesday, August 25, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Open: Wednesday, August 26 – Friday, August 28
Exhibitor Take-down: Friday, August 28, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Exhibit Booth Rates
Your support will help make this symposium a successful educational opportunity for our state’s water resource managers. In addition to supporting FLMS as an exhibitor, the following sponsorship opportunities are available. FLMS has tried to create options for every level of support, from door prizes at the exhibitor social to platinum sponsorship of the Society. Below is a table of sponsorship opportunities.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Cancellation Policy
1) No refunds will be issued for sponsorships.
2) Full refunds will be issued to exhibitors through June 15, 2020.
3) 50% refunds will be issued to exhibitors June 16 to July 15, 2020.
4) No refunds will be issued after July 15, 2020.
Online Registration open in January
Thank you to all our wonderful exhibitors!
We couldn’t do it without you!
For exhibitor and sponsor questions,
please contact Maryann Krisovitch at clicking here to email firstname.lastname@example.org